Twin Cities Fox 9 Morning Show viewers learned about a secret weapon that supports brain health: Sunfiber. Nutritionist Jonny Bowden explained that fiber performs several crucial functions for the body: it helps digestion, acts as a pre-biotic and maintains blood sugar for more consistent energy levels. Unfortunately, most adults only get half of the fiber that their bodies need (25 – 35 g). Sunfiber contains 6 g of fiber per tablespoonful, making it great for people such as Bowden who follow a low-carb diet. Unlike other fiber supplements, Sunfiber mixes easily into water, juice and smoothies, and is taste-free and odor-free.
- TAISET OG-C, oil-soluble aesthetic modifier
- FDA announces no objection to cranberry product and UTI health claims
- ISO classifies Sunfiber as a natural ingredient
- Taiyo Kagaku India named Functional Food Ingredient Company of the Year
- Following a low FODMAP diet? Here’s what you need to know about dietary fiber