Twin Cities Fox 9 Morning Show viewers learned about a secret weapon that supports brain health: Sunfiber. Nutritionist Jonny Bowden explained that fiber performs several crucial functions for the body: it helps digestion, acts as a pre-biotic and maintains blood sugar for more consistent energy levels. Unfortunately, most adults only get half of the fiber that their bodies need (25 – 35 g). Sunfiber contains 6 g of fiber per tablespoonful, making it great for people such as Bowden who follow a low-carb diet. Unlike other fiber supplements, Sunfiber mixes easily into water, juice and smoothies, and is taste-free and odor-free.
- Taiyo is reassuring Canadian customers that Suntheanine complies with Environment and Climate Change Canada’s New Substances Program
- Industry learns Taiyo’s MorActive is a solution to America’s back discomfort
- Natural health expert names SunActive IsoQ best in class
- Infographic explains why MorActive is effective at relieving back discomfort
- SUNSOFT Skin Cleansing Surfactants