Twin Cities Fox 9 Morning Show viewers learned about a secret weapon that supports brain health: Sunfiber. Nutritionist Jonny Bowden explained that fiber performs several crucial functions for the body: it helps digestion, acts as a pre-biotic and maintains blood sugar for more consistent energy levels. Unfortunately, most adults only get half of the fiber that their bodies need (25 – 35 g). Sunfiber contains 6 g of fiber per tablespoonful, making it great for people such as Bowden who follow a low-carb diet. Unlike other fiber supplements, Sunfiber mixes easily into water, juice and smoothies, and is taste-free and odor-free.
- Researchers link SunActive Fe’s superior bioavailability to its unique absorption pathway
- Healthy Heights selects Sunfiber to improve product formulas
- Join Us on Our Expo West 2023 Customer Partner Tour
- Yes, your gut and brain do communicate with each other!
- Join us February 16 for The Suntheanine Solution webinar