SunAmla® powder, produced by water extraction, is gluten-free, non-GMO, and it packs a potent punch of polyphenols and antioxidants. When the South-Asian super fruit takes this new, convenient form, it is ready for anything: dietary supplements, nutritional bars, beverages, powder drink mixes, cereals, jams, yogurt and dairy products.
The Indian Ayurvedic Superfruit!
In spite of its novelty on this side of the ocean, amla fruit is not actually a new discovery—in fact, it boasts a wide margin of seniority over sliced bread. It is the single most mentioned fruit in Ayurveda, an ancient traditional system of medicine indigenous to India for the last 5,000 years. Long before it was branded a “super fruit,” amla fruit has been prized for its ability to revive, rejuvenate and balance the entire body.
This is understandable, considering the amla fruit is bursting with an impressive concentration of antioxidants, and a powerful combination of vitamins, polyphenols, minerals, amino acids and dietary fiber. The unique complex within the amla fruit contains:
- More antioxidant activity than blueberries
- 10 times more vitamin C than lemon juice
- 30 times more polyphenols than red wine
- More gallic acid (a potent antioxidant) than anyother fruit.
Specific health benefits attributed to amla include:
- Rich antioxidant source of vitamin C, polyphenols and gallic acid help protect against cell oxidations.
- Promotes vascular health, improves blood flow and provides warming sensation.
- Supports and balances natural immunity
- Supports digestive function
Pleasant-tasting SunAmla® is a highly bioavailable formulation designed to facilitate delivery of the amla’s unique complex of components, such as polyphenols, which work to combat the free radicals and contribute to overall better health. Found in a series of diverse products, SunAmla can bring the ancient tradition of the Indian gooseberry into our everyday lives. SunAmla® is available in two convenient forms:
Beverages, liquid supplements
Polyphenols NLT 9%
Dosage: 400 mg / day